Name of Post: APVVP Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor 2022 Apply Offline
Short Information: APVVP Recruitment 2022 is just announced by the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP). Before applying online, the aspirant should check their eligibility, age limits, and read the entire notification. Candidates who are interested in the following openings should apply online using the link provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
APVVP Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor 2022 Apply Offline
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Title||Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor|
|Application Start||14 April 2022|
|Last Date of Form||18 April 2022|
|Form Type||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15000-52000/-|
|Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor||Candidate must have a degree/certificate of 10th, 12th, B.A, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, ITI or have an equivalent eligibility from a recognized institution/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 42 Years
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates: 18 Years
- Note - Please check the official APVVP Employment News advt. for relaxation details.
- APVVP Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor Posts: Rs. 15000-52000/-
- To check post wise detailed salary matrix please refer to official notice below.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - OC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate - SC/ ST/ BC - Rs. 300/-
- Application fees for APVVP Vacancy 2022 may vary for some candidates, please also check recruitment adverstisement before form submit.
- Post/Starting Date for APVVP form submission: 14 April 2022
- Last Date for APVVP Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor application submission: 18 April 2022
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) Recruitment 2022 – Submit forms for Lab Attendant, Post Mortem Assistant, Counsellor, Audiometrician, Bio-Medical Engineer, Plumber, and Electrician vacancies are available for 19 Vacancies. As per the official APVVP Notification, the vacant designation is Lab Attendant, Assistant, Counsellor. Check other Sarkari Result details here.
Application Form Send Address Given Here – Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Chittoor
|Some Important Links|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|