Name of Post: MANUU Teaching, Non-Teaching 2022 Apply Offline
Short Information: MANUU Recruitment 2022 is just announced by the Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU). Before applying Offline, the aspirant should check their eligibility, age limits, and read the entire notification. Candidates who are interested in the following openings should apply by offline application with following address.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
MANUU Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline
|Organization||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|Post Title||Teaching, Non-Teaching|
|Starting Date||10 January 2022|
|Final Date||02 February 2022|
|Form Type||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25500-218200/-|
|Teaching, Non-Teaching||Candidate must have a degree/certificate of 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate or have an equivalent eligibility from a recognized institution/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years to 56 Years
- Note - Please check the official MANUU Employment News advt. for relaxation details.
- Remuneration for MANUU Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts: Rs. 25500-218200/-
- To check post wise detailed salary matrix please refer to official notice below.
- Application fees for MANUU Vacancy 2022 may vary for some candidates, please also check recruitment adverstisement before form submit.
- Post/Starting Date for MANUU form submission: 10 January 2022
- Last Date for MANUU Teaching, Non-Teaching application submission: 02 February 2022
Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Recruitment 2021 – Submit forms for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Executive Engineer, Asst. Registrar, Section Officer, Assistant, Instructor vacancies are available for 127 Vacancies. As per the official MANUU Notification, the vacant designation is Teaching, Non-Teaching. Check other Sarkari Result details here.
Application Form Send Address Give Here – Assistant Registrar, ER-II Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (T.S.)