Name of Post: TNHRCE Driver, Office Assistant 2022 Apply Offline
Short Information: TNHRCE Recruitment 2022 is just announced by the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE). Before applying online, the aspirant should check their eligibility, age limits, and read the entire notification. Candidates who are interested in the following openings should apply online using the link provided below.
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)
TNHRCE Driver, Office Assistant 2022 Apply Offline
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department|
|Post Title||Driver, Office Assistant|
|Application Start||21 March 2022|
|Last Date of Form||21 April 2022|
|Form Type||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15700-62000/-|
|Driver, Office Assistant||Candidate must have a degree/certificate of 10th, 8th Pass or have an equivalent eligibility from a recognized institution/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 32 Years
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates: 18 Years
- Note - Please check the official TNHRCE Employment News advt. for relaxation details.
- TNHRCE Driver, Office Assistant Posts: Rs. 15700-62000/-
- To check post wise detailed salary matrix please refer to official notice below.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - NIL
- Application fees for TNHRCE Vacancy 2022 may vary for some candidates, please also check recruitment adverstisement before form submit.
- Post/Starting Date for TNHRCE form submission: 21 March 2022
- Last Date for TNHRCE Driver, Office Assistant application submission: 21 April 2022
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE) Recruitment 2022 – Submit forms for Driver, Office Assistant vacancies are available for 10 Vacancies. As per the official TNHRCE Notification, the vacant designation is Driver, Office Assistant. Check other Sarkari Result details here.
|Some Important Links|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|