Name of Post: WB Post Office Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman 2021 Apply Offline
Short Information: WB Post Office Recruitment 2021 is just announced by the West Bengal Postal Circle (WB Post Office). Before applying Offline, the aspirant should check their eligibility, age limits, and read the entire notification. Candidates who are interested in the following openings should apply by offline application with following address.
West Bengal Postal Circle
WB Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Offline
|Organization||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Post Title||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman|
|Starting Date||15 November 2021|
|Final Date||24 December 2021|
|Form Type||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21700-81100/-|
|Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman||Candidate must have a degree/certificate of 10th, 12th or have an equivalent eligibility from a recognized institution/ Board.|
- Age limit as on 24 December 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 27 Years
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates: 18 Years
- Note - Please check the official WB Post Office Employment News advt. for relaxation details.
- Remuneration for WB Post Office Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman Posts: Rs. 21700-81100/-
- To check post wise detailed salary matrix please refer to official notice below.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - Rs. 100/-
- Application fees for WB Post Office Vacancy 2021 may vary for some candidates, please also check recruitment adverstisement before form submit.
- Post/Starting Date for WB Post Office form submission: 15 November 2021
- Last Date for WB Post Office Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman application submission: 24 December 2021
West Bengal Postal Circle (WBPC) Recruitment 2021 – Submit form for Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant, Postman vacancies are available for 124 Vacancies. As per the official WB Post Office Notification, the vacant designation is Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman. Check other Sarkari Result details here.
Application Form Send Address Given Here – The Assistant Director of Postal Services (Recruitment), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, P-36, C. R. Avenue, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata-700012